- Secure, well managed, well maintained neighborhood – lets keep it this way
- 24 Months Zero Crime – unheard of within the other booms in our area
- Cheapest monthly levy in the area even though we have fewer houses
- Neighbours who look out for each other and a community who likes gives back
- Increase or enhance the value of your property. Well managed secure neighbourhoods have better house selling prices than others.
What does the levy pay for ?
- 24Hour Guard at Boom
- Scanner at Boom
- Electricity for Security lights at Boom and at Penguin Closure
- Garden Service to maintain fence on William Nicol
- Accounting services, banking charges
- Maintenance of lights , guard hut ( repairs, painting, plumbing ) toilet paper for guard hut and consumables etc
- Surplace funds raised paid for , Electric Fence on William Nicol and purchase of scanner as well as automated gates and tagging system
- Currently just breaking even with expenses
What does your 4W5R committee do ?
Ensure effective management and running of the Security Association in all aspects inclusive of :
Facilitating communication between the residents, fund raising , maintenance issues , JRA representation and Liaison, CPF representation, sourcing of contractors, managing ad hoc projects such as the Fibre Installation by Vumatel , charity contributions , residents socials , liaison with Ward Councillor
The committee is run on a 100% volunteer basis with no salaries or perks. Our books are audited and run professionally.
What is in the pipeline ?
- Raising more funds for the Camera Project – utilizing the extra fibre points negotiated by the committee to install cameras around our area
- Road / Speed Signs
- JRA- legalization of Road Closure – Very costly and a great deal of work involved
- Market Day combined with Residents Social to be organized
Please pay your levy – Businesses within the area, we appeal to you especially !